Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: For Andy Winton

  1. #1
    Inactive Member the big lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2000
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about a CD featuring trailers for feature films from the users of this forum?
    That way we can all see the best snippets of peoples movies no just a scene or 5 mins of a Short.

    The Dude.

    (Or possibly a Double CD release with both?)

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member andy_winton's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 1999
    Posts
    240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi there,

    I'm happy for this to happen but I'd
    like the 'exposure shorts' CD become
    a success first.

    Has anyone managed any good publicity
    with it?

    cheers,

    andy

    ------------------
    andy winton
    (www.wintonfilms.co.uk)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ThomasB's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2000
    Posts
    171
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I contacted our local newspapers, but didn't get a reply until now. I will continue contacting them.

    ------------------
    ThomasB
    http://www.biennavista.com

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mcarter4121's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2001
    Posts
    154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My copy of the shorts CD has updated personal contact information for me only on it. My e-mail and new web site addresses have been added. Some copies have been burned and I plan on passing them out soon.

    I did the hello thing of the sound sync animation mouth movements.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •